Sunday, September 16, 2007

Spencer's Bike Ride


















I got the chance this weekend to tag along on a couple of Spencer's bike rides and photograph him. He needed some shots of a jersey that his office designed(the orange one), and I wanted to practice for a potential job photographing a cycling team during a race in Boulder...and who better to practice on than my favorite cyclist. I have to say he's a pretty tough rider, I was impressed!

Friday evening Tara and I followed him on a ride up Deer Creek Canyon, and early Saturday morning we tagged along on a ride in the foothills of Highlands Ranch. We conned Tara into being our driver, and I manuevered my way around the bed of Jason's truck photographing...a little tricky, but exciting. I haven't done a lot of photographing like this, but I quite enjoyed it and i think we ended up with some pretty cool shots of Spence.
Check them out and let me know what you think. Any advice Ty?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed they look great to me. are you ready to take up cycling too?
Mom

Nate and Julie said...

Wow, Spencer, I love the spandex.....I have nothing else to say. Cool pictures!

Nate

Melanie said...

I think your pictures are great! You have inspired me to become a better photographer. I think I am going to learn my camera better and practice!!