Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labor Day at the Lake






Labor day weekend was so fun! Saturday was a market day, and on Monday Spencer and I went to the lake with the Leavitts. The weather was great, and we had a blast playing in the sun and bbq-ing. I'm finally breaking away from skiing, and getting the hang of wakeboarding...just in time for summer to end uugghh. Maybe next year i'll be jumping like J. Check out the pictures of Jason and Ryleigh surfing. She's a pretty good little athlete at only 8, and I couldn't resist the one of Kennedy's 5 year old bum, wish mine still looked like that. I threw in a picture of my hot husband, and Emerson at 1 is already driving the boat. It's hard to believe that summer is almost over, it always goes by way too fast for me...

1 comment:

cindy. said...

i'm glad to hear you have taken up wakeboarding as well! i'll always love our waterskiing days, but wakeboarding is a blast isn't it???

andi...i LOVE your hair! i sware you get more and more beautiful everytime i see you!

sure love ya lady.