Tuesday, April 12, 2011

all roads lead to


so, i've been craving a creative outlet lately.

i've been thinking about my anthropologie days and the many summers i've had dotted with photography shoots.

maybe it's because since we had harrison, diapers, and feedings, and chasing a 2 year old, have felt all consuming.
but we're getting the hang of things, and i've been thinking a lot lately about doing something new.

here goes.
I WOULD LOVE, to decorate at weddings and parties. not a huge surprise for many of you. i've done it a few times for family and friends mostly, but i've been thinking, that with my background in photography, my time as a florist in hawaii, a display coordinator at anthropologie, and a special events coordinator, i could pull it off. plus, i have serious hook ups with a graphic designer and a genius cake decorator. aubry, you in?

so, let's do this.
if you or someone you know is in the market, spread the word.
i'm thinking of doing one, or two, or three, maybe more at cost for fun, and as portfolio pieces.

email me, call me, comment.

this will be momentous. i hope.

4 comments:

cindy. said...

love it andi!

you have every creative juice flowing that little body of yours needed to make something like this huge and amazing!

if only you were doing it one year ago. i totally would have hired you!

i'll spread the word!

MiShelle said...

You're so funny and creative! Good luck! I"ll keep you in mind.

Matt, Dyanna and Co. said...

I sign up for Sammi's wedding....which will probably not be for at least a decade (better not!) but still - getting my name in while I can. :)

aubry. said...

i'm in.