Monday, October 22, 2007

One Crazy Week




So last week was crazy busy. Spencer and I were both sick, he worked crazy hours all week and half a day on Saturday. I ran ragged between photo appointments, ward activity errands, holiday market shifts, a haircut in there somewhere, wholesale letter appointments and supply runs, and who knows what else. It felt like there was a lot going on, but I cant think of much to say about it. Just one of those weeks I guess. On a positive note, we wrapped up the week with a fun surprise. My little brother Nate had a job interview in Denver on Monday so he flew in Sunday night and had dinner with us. We hung out in the hot tub surrounded by four inches of snow that had fallen that morning, and I was able to see him for a couple of hours Monday afternoon as well. For those who don't know him, Nate is the best! He's so smart, super fun, and totally cool; rare combination I know. He's graduating in April at the top of his class with a business degree in finance. The company here in Denver wined and dined him well, and we're crossing our fingers that he and Julie end up our neighbors next summer. Hopefully Alisa and Andrew will find a residency here in about a year and then Mom and Dad can come once Dad retires and the rest of the "Freds" can follow. I've got it all figured out it'll be so great, just pack your bags.

2 comments:

DK Johnston said...

Andi!! Hey...it is your long lost roommate Kristan! So, I totally found you through Cindy's blog and was so excited. It's great to see what you guys are up to. I miss you guys! We are also fellow bloggers. Check it out and lets keep in touch!
Love ya,
Kristan

Alisa said...

I'm already crossing my fingers (and my toes!)