Thursday, February 2, 2012

and SAVE a pretzel for the gas jets!

my sister was here!
she's so great. sooo great.

we talked and shopped and ate out a lot. we pinwheeled for baby #4 (a girl!) due in may.
we stayed up too late and made french fries at midnight like we always do.

she told olive about road runners and javelinas in arizona and olive hasn't stopped talking about "halloweenas" since. "they have pokey noses" she says, "and andrew saw two, TWO, so aunt alisa had to go outside to save him. i don't like halloweenas," over and over again.


we've added javelinas to olive's list of fears. 

so far:
storms
javelinas

its genetic, we all cry when we laugh.
we laughed REAL hard at this. and this. and these. and olive kept us laughing throughout the week with her constant mis-use of the word "itchy".
why can't we be neighbors?!
my sister is my favorite.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

So fun. I'm thinking this solo trip needs to become a yearly tradition for me...until I just move to Boise already! Loved it, and love you!

cheesecake...doritos...tamales... see ya!

lara said...

you are both so beautiful! awh...sister time is so fun!