Wednesday, May 18, 2011



my cousin heather invited us to the jimmy eat world concert tuesday night. her husband denny does the sound for them and they had a couple of open spots on the guest list. (also on his resume: prince, bryan {correction} ryan adams, afi...impressive right.)

spencer and i hadn't been on a real date since my birthday last july, (can you say hermits.)

so it was incredible to be out together, at a concert of a band i love, AND be vip style, a welcome break from potty training and diapers for sure.

thank you heather and denny, for an unforgettable night, and for bringing the coolness factor in our family WAY up.
plus, your 7 year old is the cutest boy i have ever seen.
ahh, those freckles.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are welcome.. But it's Ryan Adams not Bryan. It would be cool if it was Bryan.
It was nice to get to visit with you and Spencer more. I hope you had a good time. Thanks for going.

Unknown said...

I forgot to add that I think you are one of the coolest, talented,creative, beautiful people i know and love. I wish I had all of what you have in my pinky!

Alisa said...

Jealous!