Thursday, March 21, 2013

looking back part 1: fall

november 2nd was the last time i posted. that's got to be some sort of record for silence over here. 1. i'm not pregnant 2. i blame instagram and my ever increasing difficulty in gathering my thoughts and organizing them into complete and coherent sentences, let alone actually writing them down...

it seems that Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines, and all three birthdays have come and gone since i was here last. so although it makes me itch a little, this will be the first of a few very predictable catch up posts. but, most of my family and a lot of my good friends aren't on instagram, so i'm hoping this isn't too repetitive, or maybe it's been long enough that you've forgotten. either way, here goes:

fall (i love it) and Halloween, hooray! it's one of my favorite holidays due in large part to my dad, and the enthusiasm he instilled in us as kids. his talking scarecrow was resurrected at my house in all it's gimmicky glory this year. my brother and his family spent the evening trick-or-treating our neighborhood with us, while papa and grandpa frederiksen manned the scarecrow. 2012 brought us a pink monster and a pirate- gosh my kids are cute, and spencer and i dressed up for the first time in...well ever.

*also, did you know you can follow instagram on your computer? click through if you'd like, the link is in the sidebar as well.













No comments: