Friday, April 23, 2010

a wedding in the rockies



i just got back in town monday night from photographing a wedding in denver. friends from our ward there flew me out and it was a blast working with them!

i love that city and didn't realize how much i missed it until i went back. denver is such a great place. the shopping...sigh, the restaurants...sigh, the proximity to so many fun places...sigh.

so, i brought spencer along to help, and to keep me company when i wasn't working. my parents and tanner watched olive for us so it was a nice little getaway.
THANK YOU!

i'm just sorting though the photos now, but i'm really happy with what we got. they were a pretty creative couple so it made the shoot a lot of fun. it rained at the temple just enough to make me nervous, but it cleared up after the luncheon and the rest of the day was beautiful.

1 comment:

aubry. said...

you can stand under my umbrella-ella.