Thursday, February 4, 2010

ah what!



so, boise just opened a hobby lobby and my mom and i went to check it out. we had a few different stores in denver that i loved and frequented regularly, so it was exciting to welcome one here.

as we mosied around, i saw a whole aisle of hardware that i had never noticed them carrying in all of my hundreds of trips there over the years. and this was not just any hardware, the same hardware they carry at anthropologie at a fraction of the cost. is this new??? is the boise store just awesome??? $3.99, $5.99 vs. $12.99, $16.99, disclaimer: not to knock anthropologie, you know i love them, and their new spring line is killer.
and, if we know hobby lobby, we all know this stuff is destined to go 50% on a regular basis.
yeah! wahoo!...so excited!
if only i had more furniture to facelift...go alisa go.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

eeekkk! Thanks Cousin! Great tip. I have seen some coupons in the sunday paper. I am looking for some cute hardware for the house! yay! you are the best! I can't afford anthro but love to look and drool.

Alisa said...

Oh, how I miss Hobby Lobby. Looks like Andrew and I will be making a stop into Hob Lob during our getaway to Phoenix in a couple of weeks. I need black and white knobs for my project that was going to be green, and is now kind of a turquoise-y blue. Curious yet?

cindy. said...

i was just in there on tuesday and noticed the very same thing! i love it! i've got some projects in the works that are in need of some hardware and you better believe i've got my eyes on some those!

ATT Hickson said...

We have two within a 15 minute driving radius from my house... I LOVE it! Happy it moved to Boise for you!

aubry. said...

salt lake is just jumping on the hobby lobby bandwagon. i must go there.

must.

aaaand... i have a new guest room/craft room that is in desperate need of a transformation.

wanna come, favorite friend? huh?