Thursday, February 21, 2008

"tillie" adventures...


Since the market season last summer, Tara and I have established a great wholesale account with a local boutique in the Cherry Creek area of Denver, "Tillie Designs." It started out as a wholesale account for the plaques and letters that we make, and has evolved into a great product photography client, a merchandising stint, and even a debut in the modeling business...ha ha, kind of fun to be on the other side of the lens for a change.
It's been a blast working with Tracy (the owner), and I thought you all might want to check out her new website www.tilliedesigns.com to see what we've been up to. She's also running her winter sale right now, so browse around the shop while you're at it.
Most of the lifestyle product shots, and some of the massed studio shots are mine. You can see the letters and plaques that we make, and you can laugh at Tara and I playing dress up.
If you check back again in the spring, you might even see my sister Alisa's apron dresses.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I've got such a talented sister. Love the new links. Your inspiration blogs are awesome.

parkinfamily said...

Andi, you are one talented lady! I love your letters. Once we are out of dental school and living in CO, I'm gettin' some.