Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Spencer!


Today is Spencer's 31st birthday.

We've been married 3 1/2 years but I was thinking about it last night, and this will be the 6th birthday I've spent with you. I think the first was your 26th, and you and Ty and I drove to Jackson Hole and got blue cheese burgers at the Silver Dollar Bar.
I'm so grateful for so many years of fun memories with you.
I just wanted to say how much I love you and am grateful for you. Aren't we lucky to have so much fun together!
Thanks for always making me laugh and being my best friend. I sure love you, more now than ever.
I hope you have a great birthday!
-Andi

4 comments:

Alisa said...

Happy Birthday Spencer!!

Anonymous said...

Spencer
Hope you have a great day. You deserve it.

Nate and Julie said...

Happy birthday, Spencer! You da man!

Nate and Julie said...

Happy birthday, Spencer! You da man!