Saturday, November 17, 2007

I've been tagged...

So, while I was in Hawaii I was tagged by my sister Alisa. I'm supposed to list 6 fun facts/habits about myself. I had a hard time coming up with anything worthwhile that most of you don't already know, but here's my best effort.

I often wonder about the places I haven’t been. I really, really want to travel…Italy, Spain, Africa, The Caribbean, Mexico, recently Hawaii, and anywhere the sun shines, there’s a beautiful beach, or there are new things to see and do.

I have always been self-conscious about my hair. It’s gotten better over the years, but I have a lifetime of bad hair experiences, and hair anxiety. It hasn’t been until recently that I can honestly thank my Dad for my curls. They make me me right? So I’m okay with it now, but oh if you could see pictures. My sister used to pay me 50 cents to brush out my hair just to get a good laugh. My hair mishaps range from bad cuts, to chemical burns from relaxers, and sleeping in ski caps for a good chunk of my college, and post college life.

I have a bit of an addictive personality. I like to think of it as drive and ambition, but I’ll admit there are times when it can get out of hand. Once I start something, it’s really hard for me to stop, and it’s really hard for me to think about anything else. Poor Spencer, he knows to steer clear when I’m in “the funk”. There have been many late nights not because of deadlines, but because I can’t physically stop what I’m doing until it’s finished. Be it photo work, organizing, AM2 stuff (our flea market business) etc… I’m a perfectionist, but an efficient worker to say the least.

I’m shy. Not as much as when I was younger, but still a little. It’s funny, I can get on stage and perform in front of 10,000 students, but put me one on one with someone I don’t know and it makes me super nervous.

I love trucks. If I could buy another car, it would be a black or white Toyota Tacoma extended cab pickup. It’s got to be the middle size, not the little Ford ranger types, or the monster truck size. It has to have some good big tires, but not too big; just the right size for a girl. I love ‘em… 4- wheel drive, sitting up high, hauling stuff, camping out. So great!

I’m totally addicted to my sister’s kids Owen 4 and Ella 2. I check her blog almost daily, and am so excited when there are updates and new pictures to see. Even when there isn’t anything new, I love laughing or tearing up to the old posts and videos. Maybe it’s because they are the closest thing I have to kids of my own, or maybe it’s just because they are so darn irresistible, but whatever it is I’m thoroughly smitten!

Thanks, Al

1 comment:

Katie Eagy said...

Andi! Thanks for commenting on my blog - I was thrilled to hear from you. Next time you're here visiting, I'd love to go grab coffee or something once the kiddos go to bed! Love catching up with you, too...lots of priceless memories we have, huh?! Good to hear from you!