Sunday, August 9, 2009

pre-birthday bash





On my way home from work the day before my birthday, my little brother Kyle called and told me he'd taken a bump on his flight home from New York and that he was staying in Denver for the night,(cause for cupcakes a day early!)
So, Kyle, Nate and Julie came over for pizza and then we headed to the park with our cupcakes to celebrate and try out my new soccer ball. Happy birthday to me!
Once the boys were all sufficiently beat and Julie had spared my baby from a crazy black lab off the leash,(who charged and scarffed down our cupcakes-bonehead dog) and it's skittish and less than apologetic owner... we headed for the hottub. It was a pretty great pre-birthday bash, and not to worry, I had more cupcakes at home and they were delicious!

2 comments:

robin said...

happy late birthday andi! i forgot to send you a message, call, text, anything! i'm sorry . . . i remembered your birthday, just not ON your birthday. i'm sorry!

Kyle Frederiksen said...

Im glad I could stop by for a day, It was good seeing you guys!