Sunday, June 21, 2009

san diego

I was in San Diego last weekend for business, and my lovely friend Aubry was there as well. I was able to fly in early and meet up with her for a day of shopping in San Clemente. Her family was so nice to let me crash at their house Friday night, and then drive me to the convention center the next day, not to mention the yummy breakfast and fresh juice from their citrus trees that morning. Oh, and the yummy mexican food, heavenly cupcakes, In-N-Out cheeseburgers, Aubry's homemade trifle, and on and on. Thanks for everything Aubry, it was so fun to see you!
I forgot my camera of course, see
here for pictures of the fun.

1 comment:

aubry. said...

you forgot the classy night of ultimate fighting championship.

ufc 99, baby.

man, that was fun. i loved that weekend.