Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Old Friends


The SPE photography conference was last weekend here in Denver. My old photo professors and a few students from my class were in town and we met up with them for dinner on Friday night. I hadn't seen any of them since I drove away from Rexburg in December of 2004, so needless to say there was a lot of catching up to do.
It was so fun to see everyone, and I even conned a couple of them into getting me some of their prints. Bro. Clark brought me a series of prints of snowy Rexburg that are amazing, and even more special because of the memories I have of that place.
We had fun catching up, and gorging ourselves on food at the Cheesecake Factory, and the reunion bug has me even more excited for the "Shanty" reunion this summer.

4 comments:

cindy. said...

aaaah. now those are some faces i miss and love! glad you all had a good time...without me :(.

John and Danielle said...

I just checked out your website--very impressive! You are truely talented!

ATT Hickson said...

Your website is amazing! I wish I had your talent of seeing things that others don't behind a camera.

Amber said...

Andi, this is Amber (McAllister) Swensen. I just sent you an email about pharma stuff but then I found your blog and had fun looking at all your great pictures. I even checked out your new photography website and you are amazing! You do such a great job capturing the beauty of people and life. Glad to see you are developing your talents! It was fun to catch up! I'll see you here again I'm sure.